Growing up as an athlete, being active was simply a part of everyday life for David. From rugby, soccer, swimming, cross country and long-distance track and field, sport was integral to ensuring he stayed active and healthy. However, as David grew up, life got in the way and he found he had developed some bad habits, leaving his health at risk. It was in that realization that David’s passion for fitness developed, as he transformed his own health with the help of circuit style training.
After 7 years of participating in and helping other trainers run classes, David became a personal Trainer, TRX and Circuit Training Instructor and Fitness Coach. After experiencing the benefits of exercise in his own fitness journey and how much better he felt, David was thrilled to be able to help others turn their health around. He thrives off sharing his experience as a client and trainer, to help mentor others pursuing their own transformations and careers in fitness!
Want to transform with someone who has been on a similar path and who has over a decade of experience? David will ensure your journey is fun and that you feel heard and inspired daily!
- CanfitPro – Personal Trainer Specialist (PTS)
- Canfit Pro Fascia, Movement and Assessment Certified
- JMTraining Kettlebell Qualified
- JMTraining Back, Core & Corrective Exercise Qualified
- BA and MA University of Guelph
- REPS UK – Personal Trainer Level 3
- TRX Instructor Qualified
- St. John’s Ambulance Emergency First Aid and CPR ‘C’